Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A New Beginning

I don't think that my life is a random occurrence of events that led me to where I am. I just don't think it's possible that I have been blessed this way because I am lucky. I don't think that I am on this Earth for my benefit, but to do God's work. This is just a pit stop on the way to Heaven.

Those who knew me years ago probably know that I wasn't very religious. Not that I am incredibly religious now, but I am learning about my faith. I know that not every one will understand my beliefs and that's okay.

I can't quote bible verses or tell you all the stories. I probably couldn't even write an outline at this point. But I hope that in time I will get better at applying His word to my life. Right now, I am just a work in progress. And when I am done and have served my purpose, I will be complete.

"Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever be the attitude of the body, the soul is on its knees. " ~Victor Hugo

No comments: