Sunday, September 21, 2008

Update!

Hello! We finally have power! I hope all my friends and family out there finally have power & did well thru the storm. We lost power around 4 am Friday night (the 12th) and got it back the 20th. I never realized all the things I take for granted! I love washing clothes! LOL.

Our house is fine. A few trees went down on the line between our house and the Oggero's, but they fell toward the street and no damage was done. We are extremely lucky we sit up on a hill, because a lot of people in the neighborhood behind us got many feet of water in their homes. We feel extremely blessed to have made it thru the storm and that we have such a happy, easy-going baby who wasn't at all bothered by the whole mess!

A few days after the storm passed, lucky me, I got a stomach virus. Ugh. But I am over that now and am feeling better. So much better that I played baseball with the kids on the street yesterday. I scored twice, yay! Our house is used as 3rd base. Lol. I LOVE our neighborhood!

Adam is going to California today for training @ his new job. I am very sad but I hope he has a good time & learns a lot.

I will post more as I get more organized, but I hope every one is doing well and you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments: